Puerto Vallarta, Mexico has top bariatric surgeons, Dr. Alejandro Lopez and Dr. Jacqueline Osuna, practicing all various weight loss surgeries.
Bariatric Surgery Options in Puerto Vallarta, MX
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery : Gastric Sleeve Surgery is a restrictive weight loss procedure that is widely practiced and offers high expected weight loss.
- Gastric Bypass Surgery : Gastric Bypass Surgery is a very popular weight loss surgery that uses both restrictive and malabsorptive techniques.
- Gastric Banding Surgery : Gastric Banding Surgery or Lap-Band Surgery is a restrictive procedure that uses an implant to achieve weight loss.
- Gastric Sleeve Plication : Gastric Plication is a new weight loss procedure that is new and being offered to the right candidates in Puerto Vallarta.
- Duodenal Switch: Duodenal switch surgery is a very powerful weight loss surgery that combines malabsorptive and restrictive surgical technique to ensure high expected weight loss.
- Revision Surgery: Patients who have previously undergone weight loss surgery yet failed to achieve their weight loss goals should consider revising their operation. Dr. Alejandro Lopez and Dr. Jacqueline Osuna can provide these revisions and more:
- Gastric Band to Gastric Sleeve
- Gastric Band to Gastric Bypass
- Gastric Sleeve to Gastric Bypass
- Gastric Sleeve to Duodenal Switch
San Javier Hospital in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
San Javier medical tower is Internationally accredited brand new hospital in beautiful Nuevo Vallarta. This hospital is dedicated to bariatric surgeries as well as other surgeries. Dr. Alejandro Lopez is working exclusively in this hospital for his bariatric surgery patients in Puerto Vallarta.
CornerStone Hospital in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Hospital Facility in Puerto Vallarta is the full-service CornerStone Hospital. All of our surgeres take place in our hospital facilities. CornerStone Hospital is capable of handling even the most demanding surgeries and patients. Cornerstone Hospital, has full operating rooms and uses all the amenities that surgeries require.